Friday, February 1, 2008

Open Source Software


I switched from PC to MAC one year ago, and let me tell you that it was one of the best decision in my life. I realized recently that my MAC was one big Open Source. Those kind of software are seen as the future in computer technology because it allows the user to be a part of the programming phase every day. Those software are always improved because the program is always getting rid of the bugs it contains. 
The company who creates some open source software are a lot more respectful to the customer because it will always find a way to satisfy you anywhere, and anytime. You will not have to wait until a     new version comes out because it is constantly being updated.

1 comment:

Isa said...

Hey Julien...I was just wondering how have you put the picture in your post...at first I had the same picture as you but I promise I won't use it! ;)